This is the new Alpha SK 32, a pinnacle of use-driven design. Arc'teryx wanted an ultralight and highly durable alpinist pack, and inspired by your hacks and creativity, built something new. Weatherproof, lightweight, durable AC² construction and specifically created to carry the tools necessary for safe, comfortable travel across backcountry snow, the fast and light Alpha SK 32 is perfectly sized and equipped for an extended day of ski alpinism or freeride touring. Designed specifically to manage backcountry demands, it allows modular ski carry options, separate front pocket with organized storage for snow tools, skins and wet gear, a WaterTight™ side zipper for easy main compartment access, and a helmet compatible lid. A padded back panel and internally laminated HD80 foam frame sheet give a lightweight, comfortable carry and a forward pull waistbelt adjustment for easy use with gloves. Using Arc’teryx Alpha SK Straps, or other TPU ski straps, the pack can be set up for a diagonal or A-frame carry. Snowboards carry vertically. Simpler and lighter, the system reduces weight and minimizes potential snagging by eliminating excess straps.
The Alpha SK 32 comes with two 50cm straps for a diagonal ski carry. A-frame ski carry and vertical snowboard carry require separate straps, sold separately.
- Lightweight, minimalist climbing and alpinism products that protect from alpine environments
- Laminated, highly waterproof and light weight. Taped seams, permits custom attachments
- Designed with specific snowsports features for efficient protection, layering and movement
- AC² waterproof front pocket stores shovel, saw, and probe with space for skins
- Adjustable sternum strap
- Forward pull waistbelt adjustment for easy use with gloves
- Padded back panel with internally laminated HD80 foam frame sheet
- Top lid/pocket can also be used to stash helmets, skins, ropes and other bulky or wet items
- Side zipper eases access to interior
- Includes two 50cm long Alpha SK Straps for attaching skis diagonally
- Volume: 32L
- Weight: 35 oz (1.0 kg)
- Vendor Style Number: 345965