The SOG SlipTron knife is a cinch to open and closes only when you want it to. The SlipTron is a knife you can trust. Featuring a patented slip-joint design, which locks the blade into an ultra-secure position while open, you’ll never have to worry about accidental closure again. The entire construction is stainless steel - from handle to blade - so you know you’re set when it comes to durability too. As safe as it is sharp, the SlipTron is a tool you can carry with confidence.
- Clip Point Blade Shape - Moves the tip closer to the center line for improved piercing-style cuts
- Single straight sharpened edge on the blade provides clean cuts and easy serviceability
- Slip Joint Locking Mechanism is held in place with spring pressure. Does not require the release of a lock to close the blade
- Stainless Steel Handle does not readily corrode, rust or stain with water as ordinary steel does
- 8CR13MOV Blade Steel is made of high grade stainless steel with excellent edge retention and rust resistance
- Overall Length: 6.9"
- Blade Length: 3"
- Closed Length: 3.9"
- Weight: 2.9 oz (82.2 g)
- Locking Mechanism: Slip Joint
- Blade Shape: Clip Point
- Edge Type: Straight
- Blade Steel Type: 8CR13MOV
- Handle Material: Stainless Steel
- Vendor Product Number: STR02-CP