A compressible, super-lightweight Q.Shield® DOWN 800-fill bag ideal for gram counting backpackers, and climbers. Q.Shield® DOWN maintains heat and maximum loft in damp conditions. The almost translucent 10D fabric has a soft hand and is exceptionally lightweight.
- Q Shield® DOWN 800-fill has an advanced treatment applied that resists heat robbing moisture and retains maximum loft in damp conditions
- Performance mummy is cut snug, for maximum warmth and minimum weight
- Tight 5" baffle spacing maximizes loft
- Lightweight but durable two-way #5 zipper for easy entry and exit
- Down-filled face gasket comfortably blocks drafts at the hood opening
- Six-chamber hood design maintains even loft around head for consistent warmth
- Ergonomic draft collar blocks the escape of heated air from inside the bag Two drawcords can snug down as needed to secure the collar
- Insulated draft tube with anti-snag panel prevents cold spots along zipper
- Comfort footbox follows natural foot position for maximum warmth and comfort
- Single-handed drawcords simplify adjustments
- Nylon compression sack and mesh storage sack included
- Weight: 2 lbs 1 oz (0.95 kg)
- Temperature: 15°F (-9°C)
- EN Rating – Comfort: 24°F (-4°C)
- EN Rating – Lower Limit: 15°F (-9°C)
- Shoulder Girth: 59"
- Hip Girth: 53"
- Foot Girth: 38"
- Stuff Sack Size: 7" x 12" (18 x 30 cm)