Replacing the filter in your LifeStraw Go water bottle is quick and easy to do. The 2-stage filtration process of the replacement filter removes bacteria and protozoa and reduces organic chemical matter and chlorine. The hollow fibre membrane removes waterborne bacteria and protozoan parasites, including E-coli, Giardia and Cryptosporidium. The activated carbon capsule reduces chlorine, bad odour, taste, and organic chemical matter. Replace carbon capsules every 100 litres.
- 2-Stage replacement filter compatible with all LifeStraw Go bottles
- Uses advanced hollow fiber membrane technology (0.2 microns) to remove waterborne bacteria and protozoa up to 264 gallons (1,000 liters)
- Uses replaceable activated carbon capsule to reduce bad taste, chlorine and organic chemical matter for up to 26 gallons (100 liters) or 3 months, whichever comes first
- Meets US EPA drinking water standards
- Hollow Fibre Membrane removes 99.9999% of waterborne bacteria (> LOG 6 reduction), including E-Coli
- Hollow Fibre Membrane removes 99.9% of waterborne protozoan parasites (>LOG 3 reduction), including Giardia & Cryptosporidium
- Activated Carbon Capsule reduces chlorine, bad odour, taste and chemical matter (pesticides, herbicides, VOC)