Introducing the new line of Summit Series®. In this limited collection, every product has been designed with the athlete in mind and engineered for performance. Purpose-built for mountaineering and climbing expeditions, our most advanced FuseForm shell jacket delivers targeted durability on the mountain and features a highly breathable, waterproof DryVent 3L exterior.
- Designed as a waterproof breathable outer layer for extreme conditions
- Engineered fabric and articulated patterning designed specifically for alpine comfort and mobility
- This fully-featured shell is waterproof, seam-sealed and is our most breathable DryVent 3L fabric to date
- Nylon fabric with localized FuseForm construction for durability where needed most with minimal seams
- Unibody construction with localized durability allows for less seam tape which delivers comfort, breathability and performance with less weight
- Attached fully adjustable, helmet-compatible hood with hidden cord locks
- Pit-zip venting
- Pack/harness friendly pockets
- Velcro® adjustable cuff tabs
- Internal secure zip stash pockets
- Hidden hem-cinch adjustment
- Weight: 17.6 oz.
- Length from Center Back: 27"
- 100% Nylon
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.