Transition from road to trails during adventure races in this lightweight and flexible, yet protective workhorse that’s crafted with a wide platform for stability, protective Vibram® soles with grippy tread for aggressive traction underfoot when charging uphill, and ample midsole cushioning to pad your feet on the way down.
- This lightweight yet protective trail runner delivers a smooth ride on any surface
- Designed for neutral pronators
- The Ultra Series provides critical impact and element protection while eliminating excess weight for unrivaled performance on any terrain
- Ultra Airmesh and FlashDry™ upper keeps you cool and dry
- Zonal protection only where you need it in the heel and toe
- Pebax® heel CRADLE™ for proper heel positioning and support
- Luxurious cushioning in the collar lining and tongue for an incredibly comfortable upper fit
- 20 mm/12 mm heel/forefoot EVA underfoot
- Plush and smooth, single-density, compression-molded EVA for a nice, consistent ride
- Wide platform and built-up medial sidewall to accommodate a wider variety of foot types
- Vibram® full-length outsole engineered for optimal traction and balance
- 8 mm offset
- Approximate Weight (pair): 548 g / 19.4 oz.
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.