The Petzl Sarken Crampons are technical mountaineering crampons designed for excellent penetration of hard ice and solid purchase in snow. The lightweight crampons feature T-shaped front points for improved foot placements, and the Leverlock Universal bindings are designed to be compatible with all hiking and mountaineering boot with rear welts. An anti-snow system is also included to help prevent snow build up in any snow conditions.
- Slim, lightweight design with a robust frame for durability
- T-shaped front points for improved penetration of hard ice and better purchase in snow
- Adjustable bindings for a perfect fit with all hiking or mountaineering boots
- Anti-snow system included to reduce snow build up underfoot
- Weight: 870 g (pair with Fil), 905 g (pair with Fil Flex)
- Boot sizes: 36 to 50 EUR
- Number of points: 12
- CE and UIAA Certified
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.