The Fischer Twin skin model is designed for newcomers and advanced skiers who are in search of a reliable companion. Two skin strips arranged in slightly offset positions and with variable base-depth integration result in harmonious gliding. The 70% mohair and the new Efficient Forward technology offer you a forgiving kick action and an easy-going skiing experience.
- Two separate skin strips arranged in offset positions and with variable base-depth integration result in smooth and balanced gliding.Mohair skins ensure you can rely on the kick action, especially in hard or icy conditions. Thanks to the unique Teflon coating of the skins, moisture absorption and subsequent icing is completely minimised.
- Efficient Forward: This technology fills both beginners and advanced recreational skiers with enthusiasm, thanks to a forgiving kick action and a completely new, carefree skiing experience. And the new construction also saves up to 200 grams in weight. What more could a skier ask for?
- With Twin Skin, Vario Crown and Zero+ Fischer once again has the perfect solution for all temperature and snow conditions! The diagram shows the optimum areas of use for all three technologies. You can see quite clearly not only the all-round suitability of Vario Crown but also the superior performance of Twin Skin in hard or icy conditions. The Zero+ on the other hand is a special ski for temperatures around the 0°C mark and warmer.
- Sizes: 179, 184, 189, 194, 199, 204 cm
- Sidecut: 51-46-49 mm
- Weight: 1390 g (194 cm)
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.