Designed specifically for powder skiing, The North Face NFZ Gore-Tex Women’s Insulated Jacket keeps you warm with PrimaLoft™ insulation and dry with GORE-TEX® 2L fabric. The ergonomic fit lets you turn on the slopes with ease, and the fixed hood fits over a helmet perfectly. The wrist utility pocket even has a goggle cloth stashed inside for wiping the lenses in between runs.
- GORE-TEX® 2L big-mountain riding jacket with 75D polyester dobby provides waterproof and windproof protection
- Relaxed ergonomic fit allows you to move in all directions
- Helmet-compatible hood is perfect for winter sports
- Snap-down powder skirt with gripper elastic provides added protection from the snow when you need it
- Hook-and-loop stormflap with VISLON® Centre front zip keeps your chest dry
- Water-resistant, zip chest pocket protects an electric device
- Pit zips provide optimal ventilation
- Zip hand pockets and internal secure zip pocket for extra storage
- Wrist utility with goggle cloth keeps lenses clean
- Adjustable cuff tabs for an optimal fit
- Average Weight: 965 g / 34.04 oz.
- Centre Back Length: 29"
- Shell: 75D 183 g/m² (4.13 oz./yd²) GORE-TEX® 2L--100% Polyester Dobby
- Insulation: 100 g/60 g PrimaLoft® Silver Insulation
- Lining: 30D 47 g/m² 100% Nylon Honeycomb Taffeta
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.