We engineered this lightweight 800-fill down insulated hooded jacket with our new baffle construction to reduce the use of glue and stitching and create a highly packable layer that doesn’t sacrifice on-mountain warmth. Integrated transceiver security loop at the shoulder for easy access.
- Warm, insulated down jacket with engineered woven-baffle construction
- Steep Series collection is fully featured for on-mountain performance
- 800 fill goose down certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union
- Engineered, woven-baffle construction minimizes stitching
- Relaxed ergo fit is engineered with articulation and extra ease
- Water resistant, breathable
- Fixed hood with stretch binding
- VISLON® center front zip and zip chest pocket
- Transceiver security loops
- Water-resistant, zip hand pockets
- Packable; stows away in hand pocket
- Stretch binding cuff
- Avg Weight: 470 g (16.58 oz)
- Center Back: 26"
- Shell: 20D 77 g/m² (2.27 oz/yd²) 100% nylon 3D woven-baffle taffeta with durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
- Insulation: 800 fill goose down certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union
- Lining: 40D 50 g/m² 100% nylon honeycomb taffeta
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.