The ASICS Gel-Fuji Trabuco 5 GTX continues to offer off-road runners the balanced blend of cushioning, responsiveness and versatile traction with a waterproof GORE-TEX upper.
- GORE-TEX® Upper: Waterproof and breathable upper designed to protect the foot during extreme weather conditions.
- Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL® Cushioning Systems: Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement on multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- Solyte® Midsole Material: A lighter weight midsole compound than ASICS’ standard EVA and SpEVA®. Also features enhanced cushioning and durability.
- Rock Protection Plate: Provides protection against stone bruises.
- Trail Speciﬁc Outsole: Reversed lugs provide uphill and downhill traction on all types of terrain.
- Heel Clutching System™: Exoskeletal heel counter provides improved support and creates improved heel ﬁtting environment.
- MONO-SOCK® Fit System: An elastic internal sleeve which replaces a traditional tongue providing a “sock-like” ﬁt.
- Dynamic DuoMax® Support System: This evolution of DuoMax is a recognition that each IGS component works best when it evolves from static (one big block) to dynamic – (multiple ridges). Benefits: Reduces weight; Improves comfort and ride; Maintains stability.
- Lace Garage: A pocket enabling the laces to be tucked in and unexposed.