Part of the Big Agnes mtnGLO® collection, light up your camp with the Tumble mtnGLO backpacking tent. Illuminated with patent pending Tent Light Technology featuring LED lights integrated into the tent body, experience ambient light in your shelter with the click of a button. This lightweight three season backpacking tent features single or double door design and the comfort of built-in lighting to give you a backcountry experience like never before.
- Features patent-pending mtnGLO® tent light technology using durable LED lights to illuminate the interior of your tent with enough light to sort gear, play cards and hang out with friends without blinding them with a bright beam of light.
- Two doors and two vestibules
- Storm flaps on vestibule zippers
- Symmetrical pole structure simplifies set up
- Media pockets located above sleeping area enable clean ear bud cord routing from phones or other devices
- Reflective guylines and webbing on tent corners
- Fly is polyester rip-stop and floor is polyester
- Fly and floor have 1500 mm waterproof polyurethane coating
- Tent body is polyester rip-stop and polyester mesh
- All seams taped with waterproof, solvent-free polyurethane tape (No PVC or VOC's)
- Lightweight aluminum pole system with press fit connectors and lightweight hubs
- Plastic clips attach tent body to pole frame
- Trail Weight: 5 lbs. 13 oz.
- Packed Weight: 6 lbs. 5 oz.
- Packed Size: 6" x 25"
- Floor Area: 47 sq. ft.
- Vestibule Area: 9 sq. ft.
- Head Height: 117 cm / 46"
- Length: 236 cm / 93"
- Width: 185 cm / 73"