At a little over a pound, this uber-efficient nesting cookset includes a cooking pot, a strainer lid, two bowls, two insulated mugs, two sip-it lids, 2 Telescoping Foons, a stove bag, and a welded sink-stuff sack. Everything you and your climbing buddy need- without the weight penalty..
- Crushproof, heat-resistant, nylon lid and silicone ring won’t deform in packs and includes an integrated strainer.
- Folding handle locks into place for cooking and secures entire set for transport.
- Unique bowl + mug solution with low center of gravity and Sip-It lid virtually eliminate spills while the insulating sleeve keeps drinks hot.
- 2 Telescoping Foon utensils made of high temperature Nylon 66.
- Welded stuff sack holds set while traveling and doubles as a sink or wash basin in camp.
- Integrated nesting allows for ultralight stowing of micro stoves and fuel canisters (110 g).
- Weight: 18.0 oz.
- Dimensions: 5.60 in. x 5.50 in. x 5.90 in.
- Material: Hard Anodized Aluminum, Clear Polypropylene, Nylon 6-6, Silicone
- In the box: 1.4 L Pot, Strainer Lid, 2 14 fl. oz. insulated mugs, 2 14 fl. oz. bowls, 2 Sip-It tops, 2 Telescoping Foons, Stove Bag, Welded Sink