Grill, boil, cook, and charge with this fully integrated system and #1 Customer Favorite. Generate electricity and create smokeless wood flames with the award-winning CampStove while cooking up your meals with the lightweight Portable Grill and KettlePot attachments. Save space with nested packing and enjoy a wood-fired camp kitchen.
- Thermoelectric Generator - Generate usable electricity from the heat of the fire
- 2W USB Port - Charge devices like smartphones, headlamps, LED lights
- Honeycomb Heat Mesh - Protective barrier keeps CampStove cool to the touch
- Lightweight Aluminum Legs - Fold up for nested portability
- Fuel Intake Lid - Doubles as refuelling source and chimney
- Steel Grill Grate - Fit up to four burgers or six hot dogs
- Flame Spreading Design - Transform CampStove flames into a wood-fired grill
- Folding Legs - Packs flat for ultimate portability
- Silicone Seal - Keeps liquids secure so you can pour without spilling a drop
- Vertical Cool Touch Handles - Facilitate easy pouring
- Ultra-Thin Stainless Body - Lightweight and safer than anodized aluminum cookware
- Feul - Renewable Biomass (twigs, pinecone, wood pellets, etc)
- Weight - Campstove: 935 g / 33 oz. , KettlePot: 465 g / 16 oz , Grill: 850 g / 30 oz.
- 4.5 minutes to boil 1 liter of water. Boiling times vary by strength of fire
- Campstove Dimensions - Height: 8.25 in., Width: 5 in.
- KettlePot Dimensions - 10.20 x 5.20 in.
- Grill Dimensions - 9.5x12x3.5 in.
- Charging Time - 20 minutes of charging provides 60 minutes of talk time. Charging times vary by device and by strength of fire
- In the box - Stuff Sack, instructions, USB cord, CampStove, Firelighter, KettlePot with stuff sack and portable grill with cover