Stay outside longer, despite moderately inclement spring conditions, with the lightweight protection of The North Face’s wind-resistant, hooded jacket. Breathable TNF™ Apex Aerobic technology provides exceptional moisture management during high-energy activities and offers four-way stretch for maximum mobility. The exterior of this full-zip windbreaker is treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to shed light precipitation.
- Breathability and stretch make this a go-to hoodie for high-aerobic spring activities
- Active fit
- Highly wind resistant; wind permeability rated at less than 20 CFM
- Durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
- Attached, elastic-bound hood
- Reverse-coil center front zip with DWR finish
- Two secure-zip hand pockets
- Elastic-bound cuffs
- Hem cinch-cord
- Media compatible
- Average weight: 360 g (12.7 oz)
- Center back length: 26"
- Fabric: 185 g/m² soft shell—90% Polyester / 10% Elastane
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.