The Comfort Light sleeping mats feature hybrid layer Air Sprung Cell technology - a double layer of high-resolution cells in the torso for maximum comfort and insulation, and a single layer of medium resolution cells in the head and legs for reduced weight.
All Sea to Summit air sleeping mats come with a quality stuff sack, a repair kit containing six self-adhesive patches for repairing punctures in the field, and a spare silicone one-way valve flap.
- Multi-function valve for fast and easy inflation, deflation and fine tuning of air pressure
- Thickness: 2.5 in / 6.3 cm
- 40D rip-stop nylon face fabric offers the right balance between weight and durability
- We have pioneered the use of a liquid TPU lamination process in outdoor products. Common in the medical and aeronautical industries, it is vastly superior to the roll-to-roll film lamination process usually used in air pads. The TPU bonds better and more consistently than a film, virtually eliminating delamination issues
- An anti-microbial treatment is added to the TPU to prevent issues caused by warm, moist air trapped inside the mat
- All Sea to Summit sleeping mats come with a quality stuff sack, a repair kit containing six self adhesive patches for repairing punctures in the field, and a spare silicone one-way valve insert
- For extended storage, the mat should be laid flat, folded as few times as possible with valve open
- Dimensions: 184 x 55 x 6.3 cm
- Packed Dimensions: 9 x 20 cm
- Weight: 515 g
- Vendor Style Number: 910