New Fall ’15: The same low bulk, high-loft comfort of the EvoLite mattress, PLUS ThermaCapture technology for added warmth. If you’re looking for the best value in ultralight, backpacking mattress comfort and convenience, look no further. The EvoLite Plus mattress’s patent-pending AirFrame™ construction is the foundation, using alternating channels of foam and air to combine amazing compressibility with easy self-inflation and a stable, high-loft comfort not found in most air mattresses. In addition, this is the first self-inflating mattress to utilize the patent pending reflective ThermaCapture™ technology inside – yet another Therm-a-Rest first – boosting warmth with virtually no added weight or bulk. It delivers all of that while remaining light enough to satisfy anyone looking to move with a minimum through the backcountry. Stuff sack included.
- 2.5 in. (6.4 cm) of Loft: The best thickness-to-weight ratio of any self-inflating mattress.
- Ultralight AirFrame™ Construction: Alternating foam and air channels allow us to drastically reduce weight and packed size while maintaining loft
- Supportive Foam: Our U.S. sourced foam is the lightest and most compressible foam on the market.
- ThermaCapture™ Technology: Reflective layers inside help reduce radiant heat loss, boosting warmth with virtually no added weight or bulk
- Dimensions: 72" L x 20" W x 2.5" H (183cm x 51cm x 6.3cm)
- Weight: 690g (1 lb 8 oz)
- R-Value: 3.2
- Packed Size: 7.75" x 5.5" (20cm x 14cm)