Why settle for one coat when you can get three winter jackets in one? The North Face ThermoBall Snow Triclimate Women’s Jacket gives you the perfect topper for powder snowboarding and skiing to enjoy the downward runs in all types of conditions. Wear the shell on its own for weather protection on warmer days and add the insulated liner when it’s cold and wet. The inner liner is the ideal midweight piece to sport alone on chilly but dry occasions.
- 3-in-1 jacket system with removable zip-in liner and 31-inch waterproof shell
- Shell is fully seam sealed yet breathable for comfort and relaxed for easy layering
- Hood is adjustable and removable for flexible wear
- Polyurethane (PU) zip chest pocket for waterproof storage
- Pit zips provide ventilation when you get too hot
- Wrist accessory pocket with goggle cloth
- Average Weight: 1225 g / 43.2 oz.
- Centre Back Length: 29"
- Shell: 166 g/m² HyVent™ 2L - 100% Polyester Heather Mélange Twill and Solid Twill with Two-Way Mechanical Stretch
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.