Stay warm and dry in the North Face Dunagiri Belted Women’s Down Parka. The waterproof parka is insulated with 550-down fill to keep you warm and covered in a durable waterproof, breathable HyVent™ fabric to keep you dry. The fixed hood is adjustable so you can tighten it to protect against the weather and you can dress it up with the removable faux-fur trim to create that feminine touch. There is a convenient internal media pocket with cord guide designed to hold your MP3 player safely. The parka is finished with an elastic belt with a removable metal buckle to create that flattering shape.
- Insulated with 550-down fill to keep you warm in cold conditions
- Waterproof fabric and adjustable hood to keep you dry in wet conditions
- Top-entry and angled side-entry hand pockets to keep your hands warm
- Two-way centre front zip with hidden snap placket to provide added protection from the weather
- Internal media pocket with cord guide and key fob for convenience
- Average Weight: 1274 g (44.9 oz.)
- Centre Back: 32"
- Solid Shell: HyVent™ 2L - 100% Nylon
- Heather Shell: 100% Polyester
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.