Trek smarter and safer with these Mountain Safety Research Deploy poles. With a breakaway winter strap, these poles release in the event your pole becomes lodged in a fall. The reduced shaft weight with a low-profile adjustment provides an effortless swing, while the aerospace grade aluminum build is highly durable and ultra-light for increased speed when needed. With a simple one-handed trigger release adjustment, these poles are glove friendly, letting you stay warm and on-the move.
- Trigger release one-handed adjustment is glove-friendly for easy and safe use
- Ultra-light aerospace grade aluminum build is sturdy and built for speed when needed
- Breakaway winter strap allows release in event pole is lodged during a fall
- Effortless swing with low-profile adjustment high on the pole reduces shaft weight
- Weight: 635 g (1 lb 6 oz)
- Min Length: 105 cm (41.3")
- Max Length: 130 cm (51.2")
- Collapsed Length: 59 cm (23.2")
- Materials: Aluminum
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.