If you’re snowshoeing, ski touring, or winter hiking across the backcountry, the Mountain Safety Research Deploy TR-2 Trekking Poles are ideal for providing the support you need. The two-section poles are designed with a freeze-resistant no-slip SureLock™ System that delivers a positive locking mechanism in all conditions. The poles use a Trigger Release system, which allows you to make one-handed adjustments for changing length quickly to suit the terrain, and come with dual-density grips for added comfort and control.
- One-handed trigger release system for fast, easy adjustments to match terrain
- Freeze-resistant positive locking mechanism for no-slip performance in all conditions
- Glove-adjustable straps and ergonomic dual-density grips for added comfort and control
- Ultralight shaft crafted from aerospace-grade aluminium for strength and durability
- Weight: 670 g (1 lb 8 oz)
- Min Length: 105 cm (41.3")
- Max Length: 130 cm (51.2")
- Collapsed Length: 75 cm (29.5")
- Material: Aluminum
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.