Fast, light, and completely reliable, the Flight 2 Trekking Poles from Mountain Safety Research are crafted with the minimalistic backcountry traveler in mind. Simplicity and strength are the name of the game, especially when it comes to the exclusive SecureLock Adjustment System, featuring a push button locking system that’s designed to perform without slipping and sliding.
- The exclusive SureLock Adjustment System provides a freeze-resistant locking mechanism in all weather conditions
- 7000-series aluminum design is ultra light and durable, for strength without added bulk
- A breakaway winter strap gives you the convenience of glove-friendly adjustments, with the security of breakaway protection in case of accidental pole jams
- Hydrophobic foam grips don't conduct cold, providing you with a comfortable experience
- Weight: 465 g (16 oz)
- Min Length: 105 cm (41.3")
- Max Length: 140 cm (55.1")
- Collapsed Length: 80 cm (31.5")
- Material: Aluminum
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.