Ultralight and aggressive performance engineered for a narrow gait. What began as a solution for women has become the top choice of anyone with a narrow gait, or those seeking the lightest possible alternative in this aggressive snowshoe. We engineered the Women’s 360° Traction™ frames in conjunction with a renowned expert in athletic biomechanics, resulting in a lower-profile frame that saves weight and improves agility with narrow gaits. Paired with the PosiLock™ AT bindings to create the most secure attachment, new tougher decking, and the easily engaged Ergo™ Televators, they’ll back you up with every step.
- Unrivaled Traction: 360° Traction frames deliver edge-to-edge grip, and split teeth of Torsion2™ crampons better distribute forces for more continuous contact—delivering unmatched traction on any terrain, in any conditions.
- Secure Attachment: Two-piece, independently conforming Women’s PosiLock AT bindings create our most secure, freeze-resistant attachment for smaller footwear
- All-Condition Adaptability: Modular Flotation tails allow you the maneuverability of a smaller, primary snowshoe with the added, on-demand flotation of optional, 5-inch (13-cm.) tails
- Uphill Efficiency: Ergo™ Televators reduce fatigue and increase traction on the steeps with an ergonomic design that engages with a flick of a pole grip
- Low-Profile: Narrow frames are ideal for women, those with a narrow gait, or anyone seeking the lightest snowshoe possible
- Dimensions: 7.25" W x 25" L
- Weight (per pair): 3 lbs 12 oz (1.70 kg)
- Surface Area: 181.25 sq in
- Optimal Load: 120-210 lbs (54-95 kg)
- Optimal Load with Tails: 120-270 lbs (54-123 kg)
- Footwear Size Range: US 4.5-14, EURO 35.5 - 48
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.