When the weather drops, the Turku Trek’s streamlined M Select™ insulation will keep your feet warm and toasty, while its waterproof construction keeps feet optimally dry. This leather and synthetic upper features durable, fully-taped seams that support rugged wear. In terms of comfort, wearers can rely on the cushioned EVA footbed and mesh lining for a reliably breathable fit. Every stride enjoys cushioned comfort and an optimum level of support. The Boot’s rubber toe cap and M-Select Grip provide sound traction that even keeps feet protected on rocky and uneven terrain when you’re enjoying life in the great outdoors.
- Features an EVA removable footbed
- A bellows tongue effectively blocks debris
- Boasts seam-sealed waterproof construction
- Low-bulk insulation enhances warmth and comfortable wear
- Weight: 2 lb. 4 oz.
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.