Icy, damp, frigid temps shouldn’t be the barrier between you and the summit you’ve been working to claim. The exclusive Conductor fleece lining and a unique insulation provide all-day warmth, while a molded nylon arch and removable footbed provide the kind of support you’ve come to expect from a name like Merrell. Seal out water and give moisture an easy out with the M Select DRY impermeable membrane, while the Aegis-treated antimicrobial mesh and suede upper banish odors and keep your boots fresh--even after a treacherous climb.
- Conductor fleece lining for all day warmth and comfort
- Unique Merrell air cushion within the heel for added stability absorbs shock, allowing for longer climbs before leg fatigue sets in
- Aegis-antimicrobial solution treated suede and mesh upper for reduced shoe odor, even after long, sweaty days
- EVA removable footbed for a customizable, comfortable fit
- 200 g Thermal insulation
- Traditional lace closure
- Weight: 2 lbs 9 oz (1.174 kg)