Built with ergonomic freedom and longwearing performance for versatility on rock and ice, the Arc’teryx AR-395a harness hits the sweet spot between comfort and performance. Innovative Warp Strength Technology™ combines strength with a design that evenly disperses pressure and provides flexibility for freedom and comfort. Burly™ Double Weave material provides hardwearing performance with four way stretch, and laminated elastic webbing in the adjustable leg loops extends rebound life. Four reversible polyurethane gear loops, rear haul loop, four ice clipper slots provide plenty of rack space.
AR: All Around. Extremely versatile adjustable leg harness that excels for sport, trad, alpine, mixed or ice climbing.
- Warp Strength Technology™ for exceptional pressure dispersal and comfort, superior strength-to-weight ratio and compactness
- Adjustable leg loops adjust for a precision fit
- Four reversible polyurethane gear loops, rear haul loop
- Four ice clipper slots
- Burly™ Double Weave
- 7075-T6 aluminum anodized buckles
- Nylon 6,6 webbing
- Weight: 395 g (13.9 oz)
- Waistbelt size: 71-79 cm (S), 78-86 cm (M), 86-96 cm (L), 95-106 cm (XL)
- Leg Loop size: 51-55 cm (S), 55-59 cm (M), 59-65 cm (L), 62-69 cm (XL)
- Certification(s): CE EN 12277 type C, UIAA