Rock, ice or alpine climbing, the Arc’teryx FL-365 harness can cover all three disciplines with enough racking options to take on nearly any route. Created for lightweight versatility and performance comfort, the FL-365 utilizes Warp Strength Technology™ for exceptional weight distribution with dependable strength. Improved tie-in points with orange wear indicators help elevate safety, and the careful patterning and Burly™ Double Weave stretch material absorbs little to no moisture, dries quickly and is soft against skin.
FL: Fast and Light. Compact, comfortable, streamlined men’s fixed leg harness versatile enough for sport, trad, alpine, mixed and ice climbing.
- Warp Strength Technology™ for exceptional pressure dispersal and comfort, superior strength-to-weight ratio and compactness
- Fixed leg loops with elastic automatically adjust for a precision fit
- Four reversible polyurethane gear loops, rear haul loop
- Four ice clipper slots
- Burly™ Double Weave
- 7075-T6 aluminum anodized buckles
- Nylon 6,6 webbing
- Weight: 365 g (12.9 oz)
- Waistbelt size: 71-79 cm (S), 78-86 cm (M), 86-96 cm (L), 95-106 cm (XL)
- Leg Loop size: 51-55 cm (S), 55-59 cm (M), 59-65 cm (L), 62-69 cm (XL)
- Certification(s): CE EN 12277 type C, UIAA