A work-wear inspired boot, the North Face Ballard Roll-Down boots boast innovative Heatseeker insulation complemented by waterproof suede. Designed to withstand daily rigors, these boots look good while they work hard. Their OrthoLite ReBound footbed enhances daylong comfort, while their die-cut EVA midsole offers added cushioning and support for feet. With their deep tread and durable rubber sole, these boots keep feet steady on multiple surfaces. Their lace-up closure and adjustable fold-down collar allow for a customized fit.
- Features waterproof suede
- Boasts 100% recycled P.E.T. rip-stop collar detailing
- Features 100 g Heatseeker insulation
- Designed with an OrthoLite ReBound footbed for enhanced comfort
- Features a die-cut EVA midsole
- Boasts a durable rubber sole
- Weight: 14.8 oz