With a 9.8 mm diameter, the CONTACT 9.8 single rope is designed for climbers looking to progress in their rock climbing practice. This rope offers an excellent balance of light weight and durability for greater versatility.
- Balance between weight, durability and handling of the rope
- Diameter offers maximum versatility and an introduction to thinner ropes
- Middle Mark indicates the middle of the rope to facilitate maneuvers
- EverFlex treatment: special thermal treatment stabilizes the core strands and improves consistency; offers excellent grip and consistent handling over time
- Weight: 60 g/m
- Diameter: 9.8 mm
- Rope type: (CE EN 892, UIAA) single rope
- Percentage of sheath: 41%
- Number of factor 1 falls: 7
- Static elongation: 9.0%
- Dynamic elongation: 35%
- Impact force: 8.4 kN
- Construction: 40 carrier
- Material: nylon
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.