The MAMBO 10.1 single rope has a 10.1 mm diameter for greater versatility and ease of use in the gym or at the crag. This rope has a thick sheath for greater durability and better control.
- Diameter appropriate for gym or crag use
- thick sheath provides excellent abrasion resistance
- UltraSonic Finish: the core and the sheath are bonded together at the rope ends by an ultrasonic process called UltraSonic Finish; gives greater durability and avoids frayed ends
- ClimbReady coil: specific coil makes the rope ready for use; helps the user avoid initial uncoiling mistakes and increases longevity
- low static and dynamic elongation
- diameter facilitates belay device usage
- Middle Mark: indicates the middle of the rope to facilitate maneuvers
- EverFlex treatment: special thermal treatment stabilizes the core strands and improves consistency; offers excellent grip and consistent handling over time
- Weight: 65 g/m
- Diameter: 10.1 mm
- Rope type: (CE EN 892, UIAA): single rope
- Percentage of sheath: 37%
- Number of factor 1 falls: 7
- Static elongation: 8.5%
- Dynamic elongation: 34%
- Impact force: 8.5 kN
- Construction: 40 carrier
- Material: nylon
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.