Packable to the size of a soup can that easily stows away in a jacket pocket, the superlight Black Diamond Couloir harness is designed to be the essential skiing and mountaineering harness. Quick-release leg loops allow fast and easy changes while wearing skis or crampons, and low-profile webbing construction allows it to wear comfortably under packs or over clothing. Two webbing gear loops, four Ice Clipper slots and a belay and haul loop complete the package.
- Fast drying nylon-webbing construction with traditional buckle
- Quick-release leg loops for easy on/off, even while wearing skis or crampons
- Two webbing gear loops and four Ice Clipper slots
- Low-profile and flat enough to be worn comfortably under a pack or clothing
- Packs down into a stuff sack small enough to fit into jacket pocket
- 15 kN-rated belay and haul loops
- Weight: 230 g (8 oz) M/L size
- Waistbelt size: 71-89 cm (S/M), 81-97 cm (M/L), 89-107 cm (L/XL)
- Leg Loop size: 46-61 cm (S/M), 51-66 cm (M/L), 62-76 cm (L/XL)
- Certification(s): CE, UIAA
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.