The Vapur® MicroFilter is a portable, light weight and chemical-free water filtration system that utilizes the most advanced ultra membrane technology to safely remove 99.9999% of water borne bacteria and 99.9% of protozoan cysts (including Giardia and Cryptosporidium).
The Vapur® MicroFilter weighs just 2.7 ounces and capable of purifying more than 500 liters of safe drinking water from lakes, rivers, streams and tap water.
- Vapur Explorer Series MicroFilter is made of 60 meters of hollow fiber membranes packed into a compact casing
- Filter membranes have an absolute pore size of 0.2 micron with a minimum capacity of 500 liters when used in clear water
- Safely removes 99.9999% of water borne bacteria and 99.9% of protozoan cysts (including Giardia and Cryptosporidium)
- Weight (Bottle + Filter): 2.7 ounces
- Filter only: 1.1 ounces
- Dimensions 5.75"w x 10"h
- Performance 99.9999% of bacteria
- Pore size: Absolute .2 microns
- Flow Rate 0.5L/min @ 0.2 bar
- Filter Life Minimum of 500 Liters
- Temperature Min. operating temp: >0°
- Vendor Style Number: VA-40018