Its balance of size, weight and warmth make it an excellent summer sleeping bag, especially for weight and space conscious cycle tourers and ultra light walkers. It also works well as a liner bag, slipping inside another sleeping bag to add one or two seasons to its rating.
- The ULTRA-DRY Down™ protection makes the Spark an impressive hard-alpine or adventure racing sleeping bag, where down has never before been a viable option, and weight is simply not tolerated.
- The secrets of the Spark’s warmth to weight are in the premium quality down, the 1/3 length light-gauge #3 YKK zip and high performance micro-weight shell and liner fabrics.
- The Spark is designed as a close-fitting mummy bag.
- The full hood, foot box and short zip maximise fit and warmth while keeping weight and bulk to a minimum.
- The Spark I is constructed with sewn-through transverse baffle construction.
- Fill weight: Regular 180g | 6.3oz Long 200g | 7oz