Marmot love an Indian summer as much as you do, but sometimes the fringe seasons aren’t as ideal as you want. That’s why the Never Summer’s water-resistant down, rated for temperatures as low as zero degrees Fahrenheit, ensures warmth amidst the vagaries of shoulder-season weather. Designed with a slight weight and more compressibility, the Never Summer an ideal choice for trips, climbs and treks when sub-freezing weather is imminent.
- Certified 650 Fill Power Down with Down Defender to Improve Water-Resistance in Wet Conditions
- Anatomically Designed Footbox with Wrap-Around Construction increases Warmth
- Full Length Locking YKK Two Way Zipper with Anti-Snag Slider reduces fabric snagging
- EN Tested
- Down-filled Collar with Easy Access Draw Cord
- Nautilus Multi-Baffle Hood
- Internal Stash Pocket and Heater Pocket in Footbox
- Snagless Insulated Draft Tube
- 30d 100% Nylon Ripstop 1.5 oz./sqyd | 30d 100% Nylon DWR 1.18 oz./yd.
- 3lbs 4oz (1485g)