In a bind, this ultra-lightweight ascender can be used to build hauling systems or as a friction-knot replacement in self-rescue situations. Use with the ULTRALEGERE pulley for an ideal lightweight, compact emergency hauling kit.
- Chrome-plated steel cam with angled teeth and self-cleaning slot securely grips the rope, even in muddy or icy conditions
- Can be used as a progress capture device in a hauling system
- Small hole at top of the TIBLOC allows a keeper cord to be attached
- Weight: 39 g
- Rope compatibility: 8 to 11 mm rope with a locking carabiner having a 10 to 12 mm round or oval cross section (Am’D, WILLIAM...)
- Certification(s): CE EN 567, UIAA
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.