Ready to go the distance, the second generation of the GT-2000 is lighter and more comfortable than ever. Lite-show edition features all over reflective elements.
- FluidRide™ midsole technology provides a premium combination of bounce back and cushioning properties with reduced weight and exceptional durability
- Dynamic DuoMax® Support System is a recognition that each IGS component works best when it evolves from static (one big block) to dynamic - (multiple ridges), reducing weight and improving comfort and ride, all while maintaining stability
- Guidance Line® vertical ?ex groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression for transition
- Guidance Trusstic™ integrates Guidance Line® construction providing midfoot structural integrity
- Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL® Cushioning Systems attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement on multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle
- Impact Guidance System (I.G.S.®) design philosophy that employs linked componentry for transition from heel strike to toe-off
- DuraSponge® AHAR® blown rubber outsole compound for cushioning and durability in the forefoot
- ComforDry™ Sockliner provides cushioning and anti-microbial properties
- AHAR® ASICS® High Abrasion Rubber placed in critical areas of the outsole for exceptional durability
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.