The Merrell Moab Mid GTX Men’s Hiking Boots boasts a waterproof upper to keep your feet dry and comfortable. The specially-constructed bellows tongue prevents the entry of debris into your shoe during treks across loose terrain. The strategically-engineered footbed and molded nylon arch shank offer exceptional support for your hard-working feet. The heel features a Merrell Air Cushion for exceptional shock-absorption, protecting your feet and cradling you in comfort. For all-day hiking, there’s no better choice than Merrell Moab Hiking Boots.
- Upper constructed of waterproof synthetic and mesh materials
- Specially-designed bellows tongue keeps debris out when traversing loose terrain
- Durable synthetic leather toe cap and heel counter
- Merrell M-Select fit.Eco blended EVA contoured footbed keeps you comfortable, while natural odour-control keeps your feet feeling fresh
- Sturdy molded nylon arch shank for support
- Merrell Air Cushion in the heel provides maximum shock-absorption and stability
- Compression-molded EVA footframe provides luxurious cushioning
- Rugged Vibram® outsole
- Weight: 1 lb 15 oz
- 5 mm sole lug depth
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.