CANCELLATIONS DUE TO ORDER PROCESSING DIFFICULTIES
Partial or full cancellations of an order may occur for various reasons which may include:
- An item may become unavailable during fulfillment if the product is discovered to be damaged or defective. We will attempt to source the ordered item/s at all of our fulfillment locations prior to cancellation. If you receive a cancellation notice, all sourcing attempts have failed.
- Difficulty in processing your payment information
- Inability to ship to the address provided
If all or part of your order is cancelled, you will receive an order update notification via email. You will only be billed for items that have succesfully shipped. Once all or part of an order is cancelled, it cannot be reprocessed and a new order must be submitted again for different product/s. We do accept backorders for products that have become unavailable.
CUSTOMER REQUESTED CANCELLATIONS
Our system is designed to process and ship orders immediately however you may have a small window of time to cancel your order via the following methods:
- Click on the 'Cancel Order' button on the order confirmation page that is displayed immediately after you place an order
- Click on the 'Order Status' link on your confirmation email
- Call our Customer Service team immediately at: 1-855-496-2866
If you were unable to cancel your order simply return any unwanted items by following our Return Instructions.