Online Return Policy
How to return or exchange an item purchased online
For your convenience, we offer two return options for most items:
- FREE Returns to any Atmosphere retail store.
- Return to our warehouse via mail
For full details on each return option, please read the information below.
RETURN TO A RETAIL STORE
Here is what you need to return an online purchase to a store:
- The unused/unworn item in original packaging and with all paperwork, parts & accessories
- Photo ID matching Ship to/Bill to address
- The order e-Receipt (printed copy or mobile device display)
Returns made within 30 days will receive a refund to the original method of payment used for the purchase.
Returns made between 31 to 60 days will receive a MERCHANDISE CREDIT card. If the amount of the return is less than $5.00, cash will be refunded.
Returns over 60 days are not eligible for a refund.
You will be required to provide your name, telephone number, and postal code for a return or exchange transaction.
NOTE: Shipping charges are not included in the return amount.
If you paid for your order via PayPal, returns at our Atmosphere retail store locations will credit the Debit or Credit Card attached to your PayPal account.
MAIL YOUR RETURN TO OUR WAREHOUSE
If you do not wish to return your online purchase at a Atmosphere Retail Store location, you may mail back your items (at your cost) to our returns warehouse. Here's how:
1. CLICK HERE to download and print a return merchandise authorization form.
Note: You cannot mail your order to the warehouse unless you complete these steps.
2. Pack the unused/unworn item(s) securely in the original product packaging with all paperwork, parts, and accessories to ensure credit.
3. Ensure the Return Merchandise Authorization form (RMA) you received via email and manually printed off is enclosed with the item(s) being returned. Returns sent without a Return Authorization (RMA) form will delay processing of your return.
4. Remove all extra labels from the outside of the box and affix the return label you received via email to the outside of it.
5. Send the return package to the following address:
12 Melanie Dr
- All return shipping charges must be prepaid. We cannot accept C.O.D. deliveries.
- In-person returns at our warehouse are not accepted.
- We recommend that you use an insured and traceable shipping method for your return package and that you keep the return tracking number for your records. We will not be responsible for damaged, misdirected or lost return packages.
- All items must be returned unused/unworn, in original product packaging and with all paperwork, parts and accessories to ensure credit.
- To receive credit, items must be returned within 60 days of the order date. The postmark date of the return package will be considered the return date.
- You can expect a refund, in the same form of payment originally used for the purchase, within 30 days of our receiving the returned item(s).
- Credit for gift returns will be issued to the original purchaser.
As we are maintaining physical distancing at all facilities, processing times may be slower than usual and could take up to 2-3 weeks to process the return and refund. Please note: In-person returns are not accepted at our warehouse. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
If you have any additional questions, please contact Customer Service.
EXCEPTIONS TO THE RETURN POLICY
The following items are considered FINAL SALE and are not eligible for a refund:
- Clearance (Price Point ending in $0.88)
- Electronics (including but not limited to drones, fitness trackers, heart monitors, GPS trackers) that have been opened after purchase cannot be returned
- Products associated with hygiene and public safety (including but not limited to swimwear, underwear, masks, climbing equipment, mouth guards, & hydration)
- Nutritional and Food Products
- Tickets and Passes (including but not limited to sporting event tickets, ski lift passes, golf green fees)
- Jumpstart donations
Atmosphere reserves the right to change this Return Policy without notice to its customers and will not be held responsible for any loss or damage suffered as a result of such changes.