Online Return Policy
- Our locations in Newfoundland are currently unable to process returns and exchanges at this time.
- Our locations in Ontario are re-opening with enhanced safety measures in place and now accept in-store returns or exchanges.
- For store locations that remain closed, will be offering a 45-day extension to complete your return in-store once store locations re-open in your region.
- Please check our STORE LOCATOR for all updated store hours and contact information prior to your visit.
Online returns within 30 days of the order date listed on your e-Receipt will be accepted at Atmosphere retail stores for items that are unused/unworn, in original packaging, and with all paperwork, parts, and accessories for credit of the purchase price minus shipping charges. PayPal returns at our Atmosphere retail store locations will credit the Debit or Credit Card attached to your PayPal account.
An e-Receipt is required for exchanges or returns of online purchases. Within 30 days from the date of your purchase, an exchange or return can be made for unused/unworn merchandise in its original packaging. Returns made within 30 days will receive a refund to the original method of payment used for the purchase. Returns made between 31 to 60 days will receive a MERCHANDISE CREDIT card. If the amount of the return is less than $5.00, cash will be refunded. Returns over 60 days are not eligible for a refund. You will be required to provide your name, telephone number, and postal code for a return or exchange transaction.
To be eligible for a refund on your online purchase you must provide the following:
- Photo ID matching Ship to/Bill to address
- The unused/unworn item in original packaging and with all paperwork, parts & accessories
- The order e-Receipt (printed copy or mobile device display)
EXCEPTIONS TO THE RETURN POLICY
The following items are considered FINAL SALE and are not eligible for a refund:
- Clearance (Price Point ending in $0.88)
- Electronics (including but not limited to drones, fitness trackers, heart monitors, GPS trackers) that have been opened after purchase cannot be returned
- Products associated with hygiene and public safety (including but not limited to swimwear, underwear, masks, climbing equipment, mouth guards, & hydration)
- Nutritional and Food Products
- Tickets and Passes (including but not limited to sporting event tickets, ski lift passes, golf green fees)
- Jumpstart Donations
RETURNING AN ONLINE ORDER
If you do not wish to return your online purchase at an Atmosphere Retail Store location, you may mail back your items (at your cost) to our returns warehouse. As we are maintaining physical distancing at all facilities, processing times may be slower than usual and could take up to 3-4 weeks to process the return and refund. Thank you for your patience and understanding. Please select one of the two options below:
If your order arrived in a single delivery, CLICK HERE to launch the self serve returns tool hosted by Narvar OR if your order arrived in multiple deliveries, CLICK HERE to download and print a return merchandise authorization form. Note: You cannot mail your return your order to the warehouse unless you complete one of these steps. In-person returns are not accepted at the warehouse.
Atmosphere reserves the right to change this Return Policy without notice to its customers and will not be held responsible for any loss or damage suffered as a result of such changes.