Wondering when your order will arrive? You can review your order by signing in to My Account and viewing your Order History.
If you were unable to find your answer in the Help area of our website, select a topic below for more information. You will have the option to contact our Customer Service Department if the information does not answer your question.
There are multiple ways to find an item on Atmosphere.ca:
- Search by entering a Keyword or Item Number in the Search box
- Browse our product catalogue by clicking the links found on each page.
- Utilize the filter bar on the left hand side of your screen, to narrow down your criteria
If you would like more information about an item you see on Atmosphere.ca, simply click on the item to go to the Product Details.
The Product Details page will provide you with detailed information to help you learn more about the product.
For more information about the Product Details page, click here.
To add items to your Shopping Cart, follow these simple steps:
- It may be necessary to choose a size and/or a colour for the item you want to purchase. Click on the drop-down menu(s) to select a size and/or a colour.
- If a size or a colour is not listed in the drop-down menu(s), it is out of stock and is not available for purchase.
- Click on the drop-down menu(s) to select the quantity you would like to order.
- Click "Add to Cart" to add the item to your Shopping Cart.
- Make note of the Availability of the item, by clicking on "Additional Information" for the item(s) located in your shopping cart.
If a size or a colour is not listed in the drop-down menu(s), it is out of stock and is not available for purchase online.
To find an item's availability in store click the "Find In Store" button. Enter your City, Province or Postal Code to see the closest store to your location with the item available.
To see all stores closest to your location, their hours and additional information, visit our Store Locator page.
The following options are available in your Shopping Cart:
- Review your order. Review the details of your order before you proceed to Checkout.
- Update order quantity. If you wish to update the order quantity of any item in your Shopping Cart, simply type the desired quantity next to the item and click "Update."
- Remove an item from your Shopping Cart. Select the item and click "Remove Item" or change the order quantity to zero and click "Update."
- Return to shopping. If you wish to continue shopping while viewing your Shopping Cart, click "Back to..." on the top left corner of the page. Items in your Shopping Cart will remain until they are purchased, removed or moved to your Wish List. At any time, you can return to you cart by clicking the Shopping Cart icon at the top right corner of the page.
- Proceed to Checkout. When you are ready to purchase your order, click 'Checkout'.
Delivery Time = Handling Time + Shipping Time
Handling Time refers to the amount of time it will take for your order to leave a fulfullment centre.
Shipping Time is the amount of time it will take your order to ship once it has left a fulfillment centre.
The shipping method selected during Checkout will determine the time it will take the order to arrive after it has left one of our fulfillment centres.
Example: The item you ordered takes 1 to 3 full business days to leave a fulfillment centre. It can take approximately 7 to 10 full business days for the item to arrive.
Please note that business days are Monday to Friday, excluding statutory holidays.
For the easiest and fastest way to get the most current information about your order, check the status of your order by visiting our Order Tracking page. Please note that order information may not appear on Atmosphere.ca in your Order History for up to 1 hour after the order has been submitted.
When you click on "Order Tracking," you will be prompted to log in with your email address and password. Once you have logged in, the Order History page will provide you with detailed information about your current and past orders. After your order has been shipped, your tracking number, if available, will be displayed. This number allows you to check the shipping status of your order through the shipping company. Shipping companies may not have the ability to track a number for up to 48 hours.
After your order has been shipped, your tracking number, if available, will be displayed. You can click on the tracking number to check the shipping status of your order through the shipping company. Please note that a shipping company may not have the ability to track a number for up to 48 hours.
The tracking status of your order is easy to find:
- Check your email. You are required to enter an email address during Checkout, so that you will receive updates about the status of your order. Once all or part of your order has shipped, you will receive an email with a tracking number. If you selected store pick up for your order, you will receive an email to advise when it is ready to be picked up. Please do not go to the pick up location until you receive this email.
- Visit the website. You may sign in to your account for your Order History at any time. Information about your open orders, tracking, and past orders is available.
WHEN CAN YOU TRACK YOUR ORDER?
You will receive a tracking number in one or more emails as your order ships. At our distribution centres, tracking numbers are assigned to packages once they are finished be packed and are ready for courier pick-up. However, it may take up to 48 hours before the package is picked up and checked into the carrier's tracking system. Even when your package has already shipped from a distribution centre use and is on its way to the shipping destination, the carrier may not be able to provide any tracking information for your package for up to 48 hours.
Orders placed on Atmosphere.ca may be delivered by one or more different carriers.
NO TRACKING NUMBER ASSOCIATED WITH YOUR ORDER?
Occasionally, orders are delivered via a carrier that does not offer the ability to track a package. In these instances, your Order History on Atmosphere.ca will not offer tracking information but will still offer order status and other details.
To learn the difference between tracking information and order status, please read the information provided below.
HOW IS ORDER STATUS DIFFERENT FROM TRACKING INFORMATION?
The status of your order is supplied by Atmosphere.ca and can be viewed by logging into your account and reviewing your order history. It represents the progress of your order between the time it is placed and the time it ships from a distribution centre.
Once your order leaves a distribution centre, it is handled by a carrier that will provide tracking information until your order is delivered. Please note that tracking information may not be available for up to 48 hours after an item is shipped. Tracking information is accessible from the tracking number link included in your shipping email and within your Order History on our website when it becomes available.
All questions regarding the status of a package with a tracking number should be directed to the shipping company.
Contact us. If you still have questions about your order, please contact Customer Service.
Please note that due to high volumes during the holiday season and busy carriers, tracking information and delivery times may be delayed. All order tracking updates are available through your tracking number and/or the carrier's website. During this busy time, we kindly ask for your patience and to contact our Call Centre for URGENT requests only related to lost/missing parcels.
Delivery of your order will depend on the fulfillment location (we ship from many locations across Canada) plus the amount of time it takes for a carrier to pick up and deliver your order. Although we will make every effort to ship your order in a timely manner, the delivery of your order may be delayed due to weather conditions, carrier delays, or other events out of our control.
An estimate of when a product is expected to leave a fulfillment centre is approx 1-5 business days and will vary due to location and increased volume during the holidays. We cannot guarantee the timing of when an order will leave a fullfillment centre and approximate delivery timelines are an estimate only.
CALCULATING DELIVERY TIME
Delivery Time = Fulfillment Centre Handling Time (up to 1-5 business days) + Carrier Shipping Time (up to 1-5 business days)
Fulfillment Centre Handling Time refers to the amount of time it will take for a location to receive, pick & pack your order.
Carrier Shipping Time is the amount of time it will take your order to travel from a fulfillment location to your destination.
Example: The item you ordered takes 1-5 full business days to leave a fulfillment centre. Depending on your location, it could take anywhere from 2-10 business days for the item to arrive from the date it was ordered.
Please note that business days are Monday to Friday, excluding statutory holidays.
How to return or exchange an item purchased online
For your convenience, we offer two return options for most items:
- FREE Returns to any Atmosphere retail store.
- Return to our warehouse via mail
For full details on each return option, please read the information below.
RETURN TO A RETAIL STORE
Here is what you need to return an online purchase to a store:
- The unused/unworn item in original packaging and with all paperwork, parts & accessories
- Photo ID matching Ship to/Bill to address
- The order e-Receipt (printed copy or mobile device display)
Returns made within 30 days will receive a refund to the original method of payment used for the purchase.
Returns made between 31 to 60 days will receive a MERCHANDISE CREDIT card. If the amount of the return is less than $5.00, cash will be refunded.
Returns over 60 days are not eligible for a refund.
You will be required to provide your name, telephone number, and postal code for a return or exchange transaction.
NOTE: Shipping charges are not included in the return amount.
If you paid for your order via PayPal, returns at our Sport Chek retail store locations will credit the Debit or Credit Card attached to your PayPal account.
MAIL YOUR RETURN TO OUR WAREHOUSE
If you do not wish to return your online purchase at a Atmosphere Retail Store location, you may mail back your items (at your cost) to our returns warehouse. Here's how:
1. If your order arrived in a single delivery (one box or bag), CLICK HERE to launch the self serve returns tool hosted by Narvar
If your order arrived in multiple deliveries, CLICK HERE to download and print a return merchandise authorization form.
Note: You cannot mail your order to the warehouse unless you complete one of these steps.
2. Pack the unused/unworn item(s) securely in the original product packaging with all paperwork, parts, and accessories to ensure credit.
3. Ensure the Return Merchandise Authorization form (RMA) you received via email and manually printed off is enclosed with the item(s) being returned. Returns sent without a Return Authorization (RMA) form will delay processing of your return.
4. Remove all extra labels from the outside of the box and affix the return label you received via email to the outside of it.
5. Send the return package to the following address:
12 Melanie Dr
- All return shipping charges must be prepaid. We cannot accept C.O.D. deliveries.
- In-person returns at our warehouse are not accepted.
- We recommend that you use an insured and traceable shipping method for your return package and that you keep the return tracking number for your records. We will not be responsible for damaged, misdirected or lost return packages.
- All items must be returned unused/unworn, in original product packaging and with all paperwork, parts and accessories to ensure credit.
- To receive credit, items must be returned within 60 days of the order date. The postmark date of the return package will be considered the return date.
- You can expect a refund, in the same form of payment originally used for the purchase, within 30 days of our receiving the returned item(s).
- Credit for gift returns will be issued to the original purchaser.
As we are maintaining physical distancing at all facilities, processing times may be slower than usual and could take up to 2-3 weeks to process the return and refund. Please note: In-person returns are not accepted at our warehouse. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
If you have any additional questions, please contact Customer Service.
EXCEPTIONS TO THE RETURN POLICY
The following items are considered FINAL SALE and are not eligible for a refund:
- Clearance (Price Point ending in $0.88)
- Electronics (including but not limited to drones, fitness trackers, heart monitors, GPS trackers) that have been opened after purchase cannot be returned
- Products associated with hygiene and public safety (including but not limited to swimwear, underwear, masks, climbing equipment, mouth guards, & hydration)
- Nutritional and Food Products
- Tickets and Passes (including but not limited to sporting event tickets, ski lift passes, golf green fees)
- Jumpstart donations
Atmosphere reserves the right to change this Return Policy without notice to its customers and will not be held responsible for any loss or damage suffered as a result of such changes.
If you receive an item that is damaged or defective upon arrival, please call our Online Customer Service Department immediately at 1-855-496-ATMO (2866). It is important that you contact us before returning the item, so that we may assist you with return shipping charges. If you don't contact us prior to shipping the item back to us, you are responsible for all return shipping charges.
Before you call, please have your order number available. If you do not know your order number, please visit your My Account page to find the order number in your Order History. Please be prepared with a detailed description of the damage or defect before contacting us.
If we shipped you the wrong item, please contact our Online Customer Service Department immediately at 1-855-496-ATMO (2866). It is important that you contact us before returning your item, so that we may assist you with return shipping charges. If you do not contact us prior to shipping the item back to us, you are responsible for all return shipping charges.
Before you call, please have your order number available. If you do not know your order number, please visit our Order Tracking page to find the order number in your Order History. Please be prepared with a detailed description of the difference between the item you ordered and the item you received.
Unfortunately, we do not accept online exchanges at this time. If you wish to exchange an item, you must:
- Return the item by following our Return Instructions and purchase a new item through SportChek.ca at current selling price
- OR exchange at one of our Retail locations
Please note: Atmosphere.ca is not responsible for shipping, handling, or other additional charges for returned items.
If all or part of your order is cancelled, you will receive an order update notification via email. You will only be billed for items that have succesfully shipped. Once all or part of an order is cancelled, it cannot be reprocessed and a new order must be submitted again for different product/s. We do not accept backorders for products that have become unavailable.
CANCELLATIONS DUE TO ORDER PROCESSING DIFFICULTIES
Partial or full cancellations of an order may occur for various reasons which include:
- An item may become unavailable during fulfillment if the product is discovered to be damaged or defective. We will attempt to source the ordered item/s at all of our fulfillment locations prior to cancellation. If you receive a cancellation notice, all sourcing attempts have failed.
- Difficulty in processing your payment information
- Inability to ship to the address provided
CUSTOMER REQUESTED CANCELLATIONS
Our system is designed to process and ship orders immediately however you may have a small window of time to cancel your order depending on the ordering method:
- Order being shipped: Up to 1 hour after order placement
- Order being picked up in-store: Up to 15 mins after order placement
If your order is still within the 15-60 min timeframe you may attempt to cancel your order via the following methods:
- Click on the 'Cancel Order' button on the order confirmation page that is displayed immediately after you place an order
- Click on the 'Order Status' link on your confirmation email
- Sign into your account, view your order history, and cancel the order: SIGN IN HERE
- Call our Customer Service team: 1-855-496-ATMO (2866)
Note: Please do not email regarding cancellation requests as they will not be processed within the 15-60 min timeframe allowable to cancel an order.
If you were unable to cancel your order simply return any unwanted items by following our Return Instructions