Tips from the team
- Apply online or visit your local store and speak directly with a member of the store management team.
- Ensure your resume is up to date with your email address and phone number so we can contact you.
- Even if you have never worked in retail before we want to talk to you, so be sure to share any relevant experience.
- Outline how you stay active – tell us what you like to do to live a healthy active lifestyle. Think about what moves you, and consider how you could bring that to life with us.
- Research our company and understand our values.
- Be familiar with the brands and products we sell.
- Review the job description when you apply online and be able to explain why you want to work at Atmosphere.
- Be comfortable, be yourself, and share what makes you the best choice for this job.
- How can I apply for a position at Atmosphere?
- Can I apply in person?
- Will interviews be virtual or in person?
- Do I need previous retail experience to be an Advisor at Atmosphere?
- Are there Part-Time & Full-Time jobs?
- What should I wear for my interview?
- What does Atmosphere offer me as a member of the team?
- What kind of availability do I need to have?
- Is there opportunity for growth?
You can either apply online or you can visit your local store and speak directly with a member of the store management team.
Absolutely! Visit your local store and ask to speak to a member of the store management team. If they are currently hiring, they will be happy to meet you and ask a few questions on the spot.
If you applied online, you may receive a phone interview followed by an in-person, in-store, interview. If you applied in-person at your local store, you may receive an on-the-spot interview with a member of the store management team, or have arrangements made for an interview time.
Some of our roles may require previous retail experience however look at the job description and consider any relevant experience or transferable skills you may have. For example, you may have worked in a customer service role in another industry.
Yes, our stores have both Part-Time & Full-Time jobs. See our open roles online to see what jobs may be available near you.
We suggest you dress appropriately and for the role you are applying for, be that in management or for an advisor.
When you work with us, you can enjoy the following:
- Excellent discount program – great deals on your sports and activity gear
- Influencer programs – become a product ambassador and receive free products
- Flexible schedules – balance education, play, and work
- Benefits and savings options – competitive benefits and savings plans for eligible employees
- Training and coaching – take advantage of the opportunities to raise your game
- Team environment – be part of a winning team and work alongside likeminded team members
- Employee resource groups – join one of our employee-led groups and be part of a community
- Jumpstart – help kids get into sports and activities
Availability can differ from store to store and position to position. If you are offered a job interview with a member of the store management team, this would be the perfect time to ensure you understand the availability needs of that store. We pride ourselves in the fact that we can be flexible to the needs of our employees to balance school, work, and organized sports.
Atmosphere is a great place that offers you the opportunity to learn new skills and start or grow your career. Some of our top managers started at Atmosphere as Advisors, and many store employees have also moved into corporate roles in our company, as well as our family of companies. At Atmosphere, we want to find out what moves you, and build your career from there.