Designed to be versatile and travel wherever you go, the SOG Centi II can easily be carried on any keychain or lanyard with a convenient hole in the handle. The Centi II is a small and versatile knife made from quality stainless steel. It features a lockback design and 2.1-inch stainless steel blade in a simple design. This tiny tool is thinner than most car keys, but strong enough for light duty cutting tasks. Keep it on you all the time and you’ll find its usefulness for quick everyday tasks. It’s there when you need it and out of the way when you don’t.
- A single sharpened edge on the blade provides clean cuts and easy serviceability
- Straight back blade shape
- Lockback locking mechanism is a basic lock that uses a lockbar with spring tension to hold the blade in the open position
- Stainless Steel handle material does not readily corrode, rust or stain with water as ordinary steel does
- Closed Length: 2.9"
- Blade Length: 2.1"
- Weight: 1.3 oz / 36.9 g
- Edge Type: Straight
- Vendor Style Number: CE1012-CP