Taking design cues from the original, the Suspension-NXT is the evolution of the classic multi-tool design. Boasting an increased tool count of 15 in a smart everyday carry package, it is equipped with a pocket clip that is easily carried in pocket or on belt. The slim butterfly design features outboard tools that are accessible in a snap when unexpected tasks come up. The benchmark qualities that made the original a success still remain, now optimized for the everyday carry consumer. The focus has shifted from the industrial and professional landscape to the commuter, weekend warrior, or hobbyist.
- While still up to the challenge of the professional tradesman, the slimmer design and focused tool pack are ideal for EDC user
- Successful features of the Suspension remain: all outboard tools, all locking tools, and spring-loaded jaws
- New features to the Suspension-NXT include: wire stripper, medium flathead driver, awl, file, and ruler
- The needlenose pliers are spring-loaded to lessen hand fatigue for the user
- The sturdy pocket clip allows the tool to rest deep in pocket or securely on belt when not in use
- Included tools: Spring-loaded needlenose pliers, Standard pliers, Wire cutters, 3D formed #2 cross driver, Awl, File, Ruler [on reverse], Medium flathead driver, Scissors, Small flathead driver, Can opener, Bottle opener, Large flathead driver, Wire stripper, 2.25" partially serrated blade, Tool lock, Lanyard point and Pocket clip
- Weight: 6.7 oz
- Closed Length: 4.25"
- Open Length: 6.25"
- Width: 0.65"
- Vendor Style Number: 30-001364