The LUNA harness is tailored to a woman's physique. Designed for technical mountaineering, trad climbing or multi-pitch climbing, the harness is equipped with adjustable leg loops to adapt to all climbers, in any season. The padded leg loops and waistbelt ensure maximum comfort without hindering freedom of movement. The five equipment loops carry all the equipment required for progression on ice or rock, and make it easily accessible during the activity.
- Tailored to a woman's physique: waistbelt is contoured to conform to the lower back, longer rise ensures better placement on the hips, leg loop to waistbelt proportions suited to a female physique and leg loops adjust with DoubleBack buckles, to adapt to different body shapes and seasonal clothing
- Comfortable to wear: padded waistbelt and leg loops, wide waistbelt provides comfortable positioning and ENDOFRAME Technology construction allows excellent weight distribution
- Capacity for transporting a large quantity of equipment: two very large rigid equipment loops in front for transporting a lot of gear and for easy clipping and unclipping of carabiners, two rear equipment loops are flexible, for bringing gear to the front and for comfort when carrying a backpack. One large center rear equipment loop for carrying belay station gear, shoes or special equipment, compatible with the CARITOOL EVO tool holder and one rear loop for trail line
- Material(s): nylon, polyester, EVA, polyurethane, aluminum, high-modulus polyethylene
- Certification(s): CE EN 12277 type C, UIAA
- Harness comes in a protective carry bag
- Vendor Style Number: C035AA