Transporting a sit-on-top boat can be quite challenging due to the large width and often heavier weight associated with this style of Paddle craft. We set out to create a unique sit-on-top cart that was universal in application and robust enough to cater to the large range of boats that fit within this category. The patent-pending design features tapered cones that fit snugly into a broad range of scupper hole sizes while also reducing side-to-side movement of your cart during towing. Furthermore, we’ve added a variable width axle design with a heavy duty quick release clamp that will fit most recreational sit-on-tops.
- New solid wheels with thermoplastic rubber ‘tire’ surfaces roll easily, and are completely puncture proof.
- Tapered rubber cones to fit scuppers from 1.25 - 2 inches
- Adjustable axle width from 7 inches (min) to 15.75 inches (max)
- One-hand-operated retainer ring pins made of stainless steel
- Oversize alloy tubing and welded construction
- A capacity of 154 lbs/70 kg
- Lightweight, patent-pending design
- Height/depth: 21in
- Vendor Style Number: 651