Paddlers fall for the looks as much as the performance of the XO13. The XO13 is a longer version of the XO11, and both are recreational touring kayaks that perform better than many significantly longer kayaks. The XO13 draws attention wherever it goes. At 400cm/13’ this is a high-performance day boat with obvious touring capabilities. The XO13’s hull is designed for stability, maneuverability and excellent tracking in any waters, from coastal areas, to lakes and rivers. The XO13 is equipped with the new, innovative Point 65 Symmetry skeg system, foot braces, and storage compartments both front and aft for storage and added safety. The cockpit features adjustable thigh braces and soft, ergonomically designed carrying grip pads on the cockpit rim for easy portaging by hand or on your shoulder. The cockpit, designed for easy entry/exit, is large enough to suit all types of paddlers.
- The XO13 GTE features the unique and innovative Point 65 AIR seat which allows for maximum comfort and fit by inflating built in air bags with easy-to-use hand pumps.
- Kink-free Symmetry skeg system with precision adjustment from cockpit
- Oval 44x26 cm hatches front and aft for bone-dry and easy storage
- Padded thigh braces for improved control
- Soft touch cockpit-rim pads ergonomically molded for comfortable carrying
- Molded-in locking pin on deck for security
- Ultra durable 1-layer PE for durability and strength
- Length: 13' (400cm)
- Width: 25" (63cm)
- Weight: 57 lbs (26 kgs)
- Capacity: 342 lbs (155 kgs)
- Cockpit Size: 33" x 18" (83 x 46 cm)
- Front Hatch: 17.6" x 10.4" (44 x 26 cm)
- Rear Hatch: 17.6" x 10.4" (44 x 26 cm)
- Vendor Style Number: 141012003