Not everyone has the luxury of living in a climate that provides warm summer months year round, and those who have to deal with multiple seasons know that sometimes the fringe seasons aren’t as ideal as you want. That’s why the Never Summer’s water-resistant down, rated for temperatures as low as 0° F, ensures warmth amidst the vagaries of shoulder-season weather. The Never Summer an ideal choice for trips, climbs and treks when sub-freezing weather is imminent.
- Fold-Down Second Zipper Provides added Ventilation and Easy Access, Main Zipper Anti-Snag Slider reduces Snagging
- Anatomical Wrap-Around Footbox Increases Insulation and Room for Your Feet, More Warmth and Comfort
- Certified 650 Fill Power Down with Down Defender to Improve Water-Resistance in Wet Conditions
- EN Tested
- Nautilus Multi-Baffle Hood
- Down-filled Collar with Easy Access Draw Cord
- Full Length Locking YKK Two Way Zipper with Draft Tube to Reduce Heat Loss with Zipper Garage
- Internal Stash Pocket and Heater Pocket in Footbox
- Hood Draw Cord
- Stretch Tricot Baffles
- Two Hang Loops
- Stuff and Storage Sack Included
- Weight: 3 lbs 3 oz (1.45 kg)
- Temperature: 0°F (-18°C)
- Shoulder Girth: 62"
- Hip Girth: 57"
- Foot Girth: 48.5"
- Stuff Sack Volume: 10.7 L
- Vendor Style Number: 29920-9911