Marmot Women's Angelfire 25°F/-4°C Regular Down Sleeping Bag - Malachite / Deep TealView Description
The 650-fill-power women’s Angel Fire places insulation in areas of increased heat-loss, while its durable construction and high-quality down make it a reliable, all-purpose, three-season bag. Updated with Down Defender, this treatment offers an extra level of moisture protection for sleeping bags exposed to wet environments.
- Fold-Down Second Zipper Provides added Ventilation and Easy Access, Main Zipper Anti-Snag Slider reduces Snagging
- Anatomical Wrap-Around Footbox Increases Insulation and Room for Your Feet, More Warmth and Comfort
- Certified 650 Fill Power Down with Down Defender to Improve Water-Resistance in Wet Conditions
- Women's Specific Fit - More Insulation in Key Areas
- EN Tested
- Down-filled Collar with Easy Access Draw Cord
- Full Length Locking YKK Two Way Zipper with Draft Tube to Reduce Heat Loss and Zipper Garage
- Nautilus Multi-Baffle Hood
- Internal Stash Pocket and Heater Pocket in Footbox
- Stretch Tricot Baffles
- Two Hang Loops
- Stuff and Storage Sack Included
- Weight: 2 lbs 8.9 oz (1.16 kg)
- Temperature: 25°F (-4°C)
- Shoulder Girth: 56"
- Hip Girth: 56"
- Foot Girth: 46"
- Stuff Sack Volume: 7.8 L
- Vendor Style Number: 29850-3645