The Petzl OK is a lightweight aluminum carabiner with a symmetrical oval shape that allows optimal loading of devices with a wide section, such as pulleys, ascenders and progress capture pulleys.
- Symmetrical oval shape allows optimal loading of devices with a wide section, such as pulleys, ascenders and progress capture pulleys
- Fluid interior design limits the risk of having a catch point and facilitates rotation of the carabiner
- Keylock system to avoid any involuntary snagging of the carabiner
- H-profile contributes to better grip, protects the markings from abrasion and reduces weight
- Screw Lock has an easy-to-open system, locking or not, according to the need of the user. The red band provides a visual warning when the carabiner is unlocked. This system is suitable for difficult environments where contaminants (mud, ice) could cause an automatic locking system to jam.
- Certifications: CE EN 362, CE EN 12275 type B
- Weight: 70 g
- Closed Gate Strength: 25 kN
- Open Gate Strength: 7 kN
- Minor Axis Strength: 8 kN
- Gate Opening: 22 mm