The Petzl Sitta is a New high end climbing and mountaineering harness, offering maximum compactness, light weight and comfort. The Wireframe Technology construction of the Sitta harness uses Spectra® strands in the waistbelt and leg loops to ensure optimal load distribution and excellent comfort. This highly technical harness gives the climber total freedom of movement without weighing you down.
- Wireframe Technology construction:
- - Spectra® strands are used in the waistbelt and leg loops to give optimal load distribution without the use of foam
- - the extremely thin waistbelt and leg loops offer a sleek design, with compactness and light weight pushed to the maximum.
- Comfort and durability:
- - the use of bonded fabric in the waistbelt avoids pressure points and gives optimal wear resistance
- - the lack of through stitching eliminates chafe and pressure points in the waistbelt
- - the elasticized fixed leg loops and very supple leg loop bridge give great freedom of movement
- Easy adjustment:
- - DoubleBack HD buckle in forged aluminum has a slim, rounded design that offers good handling and smooth strap glide for quick and easy waistbelt adjustment.
- - the ribbed adjustment strap helps prevent accidental loosening
- Fully equipped:
- - reinforced tie-in points in high-tenacity polyethylene for improved resistance to wear from rope friction
- - two rigid high-capacity front equipment loops
- - a removable separator for organized racking and quick and easy access to your equipment
- - two supple rear equipment loops to avoid creating pressure points when wearing a pack
- - two integrated Caritool tool holder slots
- - rear loop for haul rope
- Eco-designed harness, incorporating textiles that meet the strictest environmental standards.
- Weight: 240 g (S), 270 g (M), 300 g (L)
- Waistbelt size: 67-77 cm (S), 74-84 cm (M), 81-92 cm (L)
- Leg Loop size: 48-53 cm (S), 52-57 cm (M), 55-60 cm (L)
- Certification(s): CE EN 12277 type C, UIAA
- Materials: Nylon, Polyester, EVA, Polyurethane, Aluminum, High-tenacity polyethylene, Spectra®